Everyone has the dream of flying. The idea and dream of being a pilot is an exciting and attractive career option. If you want to become a pilot then, you should know that pilot training is not an easy job. There is much more than budget, time and effort. You need to be sincere and concentration is the important thing that you require at the time of airline training. But for all these, you will have to choose the right flight school all across the US. After choosing the best flight school, you need to focus solely on flight training.
Here are one top most flight schools in US that you should check immediately:
In 1917, the aviation program was started at Ohio University. The program is now preparing graduates for airline careers. You can take admission in various courses such as cargo aviation, corporate aviation course, flight support program and planning program, air transport management and aviation support system program. Apart from these, students can select electives based on their preferences and interests. Electives named as flight education, air transport analysis and airport management as well. Students from both the air transportation course and aviation program can opt flight education programs and can earn professional pilot titles.
* For residents of Ohio, the fees will be $11518 per year.
* For non- Ohio residents, the fees will be $33502.
This university was founded in 1926 to give high quality education to future professionals. They can even offer hands-on learning opportunities to the students. Their career program will help you to excel in aerospace and aviation career goals.
* For the undergraduates, non-flight students of Daytona Beach Campus, the fees will be $38114.
* For the undergraduates, non-flight students of Prescott Campus, the fees will be $37964.
* For the flight students of Daytona Beach Campus, the fees will be $15000 to $25000. It is a 3 year long program.
* For the flight students of Prescott Campus, the fees will be $18000 to $26000.
In the United States, Purdue University is ranked in the top 5 popular public universities. They can give their students a real world project. Apart from this, the students will get networking benefits and up to date data and information as well. It will make them strong and desirable future staff and leaders.
* For Indiana students, the fees will be $5282 per semester.
* For Non-Indiana students, the course fees will be $14683 per semester.
* For international and non-resident students, the fees will be $15683.
* You need to pay $3344 for the multi engine flight program.
* You need to pay $11094 for the private pilot flight program.
This university organizes one of the biggest aviation programs in the world. The Western Michigan University has over 1100 undergraduate students. They have a 80 year past record of aviation training programs. They organize the 3rd largest aviation program in the world. Apart from this, they have 50 aircraft.
* For the lower level undergraduate students of Michigan residents, the fees will be $6508.50 per semester.
* For the upper level undergraduate students of Michigan residents, the fees will be $7137.50 per semester.
* For the lower level undergraduate students of non-residents, the fees will be $8020.25 per semester.
* For the upper level undergraduate students of non-residents, the fees will be $8806.50 per semester.
This university offers their undergraduate students to gain their collegiate degree. The students will also get practical experience from their program. They organize eight different programs. These programs help students to be organized and develop future employees a lot.
* For undergraduates, the fees amount will be $19010 for one semester.
* For getting the private pilot license and some additional experience, you need to pay $22845.
* For the instrument rating program, you need to pay $12625.
Students who are willing to get an aviation training program can join San Jose State University. You can earn a bachelor’s degree in professional flight. After completing graduation, the students can get instrument rating, private pilot certificate, commercial pilot certificate and all.
* For the full time undergraduate students of California, the tuition fees will be $7852.
* For the full time undergraduate non-resident students, the tuition fees will be $7852+ $396 per unit.
* You need to pay nearly $12410 for instrument rating.
* For a commercial pilot, you need to pay probably $13280.
* You need to pay probably $47510 for total commercial pilot, private pilot and instrument rating.
You can earn your bachelor’s degree in the aviation training program from this university. You can also earn your bachelor’s degree in aeronautics. It is the first certified flight school in the nation.
* For the full time undergraduate students, the amount will be $23022.
* For the flight science concentration, you need to pay an average of $48000.
* For the flight science minor, you need to pay an average of $40000.
These are some top flight schools in the US. You can check the details as well. But before admission, you should know that an airline training program can be very much expensive. It also depends on what you want from a flight school. Learning to fly is much more difficult and for that you need the best quality trainer and detailed instructions as well.
Picking up a good flight school is an important decision. You need to choose a well established flight school for your adulation training course. A good instructor can make you comfortable and give you better lessons as well. Above all, airline trading can take time, budget and effort as well. So, you need to be more conscious and serious. You should not switch your flight school immediately as it loses so much time and money.
Now, you can take your leap. You should stop wasting your time and start your flight training program today. Before admission, you should do your research and be sure that the flight school is good enough and experienced as well.